Top 3 Glowy Makeup Looks for Christmas
With Santa arriving in the town, we all are busy prepping for the Christmas party. Looks, venue, food, everything has to be unique and extraordinary. Here, we will describe 5 unique and glowy makeup looks for Christmas eve.
Most of the trendy makeup looks need perfect prepping, and what can be better to rejuvenate your skin rather than serums? If you are new to skincare, you are at the right place. Take a detour with us to learn about the serums (i.e., the secret to glowing skin).
What does face serum do?
Face serums are generally applied after cleansing and toning but before moisturizing. It is designed to deliver a high concentration of active ingredients to the skin, which can help address specific concerns, such as fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven skin tone. Because serums are more concentrated than other skincare products, they can effectively address specific skincare concerns. Additionally, many serums are lightweight and easily absorbed by the skin, making them a good option for those with oily or acne-prone skin. Overall, the main purpose of a face serum is to provide targeted skincare benefits to the skin.
Is serum for face necessary?
Some people may find that a serum provides additional benefits to their skincare routine, while others may not see a need for it. In general, serums are recommended for people who have specific skincare concerns that they would like to address, such as fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin tone, or dryness. If you're not sure whether you need a face serum, it's a good idea to speak with a dermatologist or other skincare professional who can help you determine the best skincare routine for your needs.
What serum is best for face?
Many different serums are designed for different purposes and skin types, so it's difficult to say which is the "best because it depends on different skin types. Therefore, it's always a good idea to speak with a dermatologist or other skincare professional who can help you choose the suitable serum for your needs. For example, if you have oily skin, look for a serum designed to control oil production and reduce shine. On the other hand, if you have dry skin, consider looking for a hydrating and nourishing serum. Also, it's best to purchase sulphate and chemical-free products like Rejusure's versatile range of face serums. These serums contain advanced formulas that help you meet your skincare goals and expectations.
Top 5 Christmas Eve Makeup Look:
The Retro Rani:
- Spray some aloe face mist and dab it with a cloth.
- Nourish your face with some hyaluronic acid serum.
- Apply a non-greasy medium-coverage foundation on your face.
- Set the foundation with a light dusting compact powder.
- Start with the iconic winged eyeliner, the key element of retro makeup.
- Draw the outline first by drawing the lower edge of the extension of the lower lash line.
- Complete the winged eyeliner by drawing another line along the end of the upper lash line.
- Fill the outline and extend the line inward along the upper lash line to the inner corner.
- Apply a voluminous mascara twice and curl your lashes.
- Draw the border with a red or maroon liner.
- Fill in the lips with a shimmery brown or maroon lip shade.
The Boss Babe:
- Massage your face with a hydrating moisturizer.
- Set the base of your makeup with a primer.
- Mix a few drops of hyaluronic acid and mix with a liquid foundation.
- Cover dark circles and blemishes with a concealer.
- Set the base with some compact powder followed by some bronzer.
- Apply some liquid highlighter on your nose and cheekbones.
- Apply some primer on the lid to avoid smudging.
- Apply a mid-tone eye shadow all over the lid. (Recommended shades: grey, brown)
- Apply a black pencil liner in your water and top lash line.
- Dip a fluffy brush in black eye shadow and start smudging the pencil eyeliner,
- Blend the harsh lines with dark brown eye shadow; ensure to fill your creases with the same tone.
- Soften the edges with a light brown eye shadow.
- Curl your lashes.
- A simple nude lip shade enhances the look; finish the makeup with a lip gloss.
The Girl Next Door:
- Start with a light-coverage BB cream.
- Mix some retinol serum with a foundation with sheer coverage.
- Use a spot concealer for the blemishes.
- Set the base with a light powder for a natural finish.
- Add a brown tint on your cheekbones and blend.
- Apply a brown or a think black liner into the roots of the lashes.
- Apply a single mascara coat and curl your lashes.
- Fill in your eyebrows.
- Apply some lip balm.
- Choose a rosy pink or earthy peach, or a nude tint for your lips.
- Finish the look with lip gloss.